Our Mission is to attend to the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional needs for students, thus enabling them to maintain optimal wellness as they pursue their education.
Connect With Us! Click for a list of Resources
After-Hours Emergency Services
Medical Emergency: A matter of life or death, dial 911 or visit the nearest hospital.
Mental Health Emergency: A moment where there's an immediate danger to yourself or someone else (due to suicidal/homicidal ideations or urges to self-injure), dial 911 or contact campus safety at 847.622.9999
- Psychiatric Emergency Program (PEP): 847-888-2211
- Elgin Community Crisis Center Hotline: 847-697-2380
- National Suicide Hotline: 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME or BRAVE to 741741
- Suicide Stop: International Help Center
- Asian Lifenet Hotline: 877-990-8585