Our Mission is to attend to the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional needs for students, thus enabling them to maintain optimal wellness as they pursue their education.
Connect With Us!
After-Hours Emergency Services
Medical Emergency: A matter of life or death, dial 9-1-1 or visit the nearest hospital.
Mental Health Emergency: A moment where there is an immediate danger to yourself or someone else (due to suicidal/homicidal ideations or urges to self-harm), dial 9-1-1, or contact campus safety #9999.
- Psychiatric Emergency Program (PEP): 847-888-2211
- Elgin Community Crisis Center Hotline: 847-697-2380
- National Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255 or 888-628-9454 for Spanish
- 24hr Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Suicide Stop: International Help Center