Required Health Forms- Information is in process as we update

ALL new students in the Traditional Undergraduate programs* must have the following forms on file with the Wellness Center before the first day of class of the semester you are entering: We are currently reconstructing the information regarding health forms currently. Please continue to watch for further updates as they come. 

  • Immunization Record are mandatory for all incoming undergraduate and transfer student for the incoming semester
  • Insurance Waiver as well as copy of the insurance card are required and will need to be uploaded to the student insurance site directly.  This currently is under construction with the health insurance company and we will update this page with information and portal to complete this process as soon as it is available. PLEASE STAY TUNED.
  •  All athletes and rise students that are attending Judson University are required to follow the health record requirements of the given program. All physicals, pre entrance medical record, insurance card , waiver, and all associated paper still apply. 

See below to fill these out online. You can also download a printable form within each section. Then go to the Document Upload section below to upload them. They can also be mailed or faxed to the Wellness Center (please see the Wellness Center page for mailing address and fax number).

**Failure to turn in any of these forms and submit them on time will result in a Health Hold on your account and could prevent you from registering for classes or participating in the classes after the tenth day if they are not received. Additionally, failure to provide a copy of your health insurance information if you are using your own insurance will result in a charge for JU Student Health Insurance.

*These forms are NOT required for Adult Professional, Certificate or Graduate students.