ALL new students in the Traditional Undergraduate programs* must have the following forms on file with Health Services before the first day of class of the semester you are entering.
- Immunization Records: are mandatory for all incoming undergraduate and transfer students for the incoming
- You can also download a printable Immunization form or exemption forms.
- Immunization and Medical exemption forms need to be legally signed by a medical practitioner to be valid.
- Religious exemptions are accepted and need students legal signature to be valid.
- Go to the Document Upload section below to submit them.
- They can be mailed to Judson University Health Services, University Center 1151 North State Street, Elgin, IL 60123.
- They can be faxed to Health Services at 847-628-2044.
- All Athletes: athletes who are attending Judson University are required to follow the health record requirements of the given program. All physicals, pre entrance medical record, insurance card, waiver and all associated paperwork still applies to these programs. The Athletic Paperwork should be completed and turned in to the trainers.
- PREP: students are required to file a pre entrance medical form that will need to be filed to health services .
- RISE and RISE UP : students who are attending Judson University are required to follow the health record requirements of the given program. All physicals, pre entrance medical record, insurance card, waiver and all associated paper still apply to these programs.
INSURANCE INFORMATION: ALL TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
WAIVER AND STUDENT INSURANCE ENOLLMENT: https://www.studentinsurance.com/Client/861
- All Students: new and returning undergraduate are required to file an insurance waiver to opt out of the student insurance annually by the given deadline date.
- No waivers will be accepted in the Health Service Department after the deadline date and student account will be charged fee.
- Student insurance charge is placed annually on the student account and will be removed once you have filled your insurance waiver and it has been accepted and approved. IT MAY TAKE UP TO 5 TO 7 DAYS AFTER WAIVER FILED TO HAVE CHARGE REMOVED.
- The waiver is to be filed through the WELLFLEET PORTAL https://www.studentinsurance.com/Client/861
- The waivers are being verified by the student insurance company.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL THAT YOUR WAIVER HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
- IF THERE IS A DENIAL FOR YOUR WAIVER, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW UP DIRECTLY WITH THE INSURANCE CARRIER TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE INSURANCE WITH REPATRIATION OF MINIMUM OF $25,000 AS WELL AS $100,000 MINUMUM COVERAGE. PLEASE CONTACT HEALTH SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS.
*Failure to submit immunization forms in timely manner will result in a Health Hold placed on your account that will prevent you from registering for classes or attending classes after the tenth day of the start of the semester.
*Additionally, failure to provide a copy of your health insurance information through the Wellfleet insurance site if you are waiving out of student insurance by the first day of class, WILL RESULT IN YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT BEING CHARGED FOR THE JU STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE.-NO COPIES OF INSURANCE CARD OR WAIVER WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE WELLNESS CENTER OR THROUGH HEALTH SERVICES.
*These forms are NOT required for Adult Professional, Certificate or Graduate students.