New Students

ALL new students in the Undergraduate programs* must have certain medical forms on file with the Wellness Center before the first day of class of the semester you are entering. Failure to complete and submit these documents could result in a Health Hold on your account, which could prevent you from registering for classes.
For more information and to complete these forms, visit the New Students page.
*These forms are NOT required for Adult Professional, Certificate or Graduate students.

Current Students

Current undergraduate students are required to provide proof of health insurance each Fall semester. Failure to do so could result in your automatic enrollment in the Judson University Student Health Plan, for which you will be charged to your student account. For more information and to provide necessary proof, please visit the Current Students page.