Find helpful instructions in our Knowledge Base or submit a ticket through our IST Helpdesk.
The IST Help Desk can be reached by phone at 847-628-5040. If you are looking to visit us in person, our office is located on the second floor of the University Center.
We are available Monday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm, and Friday from 8am to 4:30pm for calling or stopping by the office.
In order to reset your password please follow the below steps.
NOTE: This does not change your E-Learn Password. If you need to reset that password, please call their support number at 877-281-6870.
If you currently know what your password is:
- Go to password.judsonu.edu
- Put in your username and password at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll past the phone number to the bottom where it has you put in the new password.
- Put in the new password on the first line, and then click test this password.
- Once the word "PASSED" is displayed, then enter the password again and click set password.
- This change is effective immediately for MyJudson, and anything internal.
- For Microsoft/emails, it will take around 30 min to sync up with their servers after which it will become the same password.
If you do not know your current password:
- Please call the IST Office at 847-628-5040 during open hours.
As of now, all printers on campus are changed over to new Konica Printers on campus.
WebPrint is also fully functional as well, and if you need assistance with printing using WebPrint, please follow the link below.
For all internal printing (on a Judson owned computer), please use the "Follow-Me-Printing on PEPPR01JUDW" going forward as that will allow printing to the new printers.
There were some issues with pins previously when they were put in, however all previously used pins should still be active, with the exception of those that began with a 0. Those pins that began with a 0 now begin with whatever the next number after the leading 0(s) is. If there are any issues please contact IST to assist.
Some forms on MyJudson require Adobe Reader DC or above to fill out. You can download Adobe Reader here. Instructions on installing are here for Windows and here for Mac. When completing the installation, allow the Chrome Extension to be installed, but turn off the extra software (i.e. McAfee). When you open your browser, it may ask if you want to enable the new Adobe Reader for the browser, say Yes.
You might need to tell the browser to open the PDF document in Adobe, as it may open in the browser's PDF viewer (the viewer will not allow you to submit a form over the internet). This is generally done in the right-hand upper window. There will be an "Open in Adobe" or "Open in another program" menu selection.
This was last updated November 2021. As browser support changes frequently, you may need to search the browser's support site if the above does not work as intended.