Medical Emergency: A matter of life or death, dial 9-1-1 or visit the nearest hospital.
Mental Health Emergency: A moment where there is an immediate danger to yourself or someone else (due to suicidal/homicidal ideations or urges to self-harm), dial 9-1-1, or contact campus safety #9999.
Emergency Resources for Elgin and Rockford Campus
- Psychiatric Emergency Program (PEP): 847-888-2211
- Elgin Community Crisis Center Hotline: 847-697-2380
- National Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255 or 888-628-9454 for Spanish
- 24hr Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Suicide Stop: International Help Center