THE POWER OF SHAPING LIVES
Thanks to the efforts of Judson's founders, on March 11, 1963, Judson College became incorporated. Sixty years later, we invite you to join us in celebrating the power of a Judson education recognizing the extraordinary ways God has and continues to use Judson's students and alumni to shape the world. Everything that takes place at Judson University is made possible through the generosity of others, and each student leaves Judson prepared to make a difference.
Our goal is to have at least 100 alumni participate in #JudsonUGivingDay. Because any gift, no matter the size, matters and brings us closer to our goal!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Share Your Judson Story- be interviewed or complete the Alumni Questionnaire!
- Share Judson's impact with your friends and family online, via email, or social media!
- Join the Judson University Mentoring Program (JUMP)
- Pray for Judson
- Support Judson with a financial gift: www.bit.ly/JudsonUGivingDay
SUPPORT THE ANNUAL FUND
The Judson Annual Fund has always filled the gap where tuition dollars stop. These unrestricted funds support the areas of greatest need on campus and shape the life of every student, every day. Now, more than ever, these undesignated funds are crucial as we respond to the evolving needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
Through the Annual Fund, you can give to what you love at Judson because it:
- Provides financial aid and scholarships.
- Supports arts and athletics.
- Funds experiential learning opportunities.
- Strengthens student life.
- Offers campus improvements.
- And more!
100% of Judson's students are impacted by the Annual Fund.
Join us as we strive to ensure that every student has chance to experience a Judson education!
With your support, we can reach our goal of raising $15,000 in support for the next generation of Judson Eagles.
Don't forget.... EVERY gift counts towards JUAA Membership & Benefits!